DARE DARE

Half and Half

I really liked this movie, up until the religious part. I love the fact that the movie has such a strong message, and that its to make a difference in the world. But the fact that you had to throw Christianity into the mix makes me incredibly angry. Your making the assumption that good can only lead to Christianity and vise versa. I hate that it has to be like that. Artistically it was very well done, and deserves to be where it is now, but the horrible thing is, is that it most likely wouldn't be here if not for the religious bullshit.

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

Awful

This exemplifies everything that is wrong with Newgrounds. Incredibly short, poorly animated, and extremely unfunny. Did you just watch, how to succeed on newgrounds and spend twenty minutes making this? The sad thing is that it worked. A parody of a parody of a parody. Utter and complete shit.

How to be NG Animator God How to be NG Animator God

This is the best

No one actually gets the joke...

The 5 Second Film Collab The 5 Second Film Collab

I'LL END YOU!

This turned out really well. Was a fun collab to be a part of.

Run Laddie Run Run Laddie Run

Predictable

But still pretty funny. Well done.

-Monster Mash- -Monster Mash-

Nice

Too bad it didn't end up in the collab. Its great as a standalone though.

I'm sorry for any hard feelings as well as any and all blunders I made, which I would've told you already, if you hadn't blocked me on PM. Wish you the best. <and an award>

Voodoo responds:

Haha, yeah no hard feelings, I kinda overreacted

You know I still love you baby.

Doodle:The cliff Doodle:The cliff

Not bad

Try making it longer next time. I know its tough when you just wanna submit... but whatever. Not really an original concept, but it was done well. Expand on it and you've maybe got something.

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Saw this on Artimation

I originally saw this on the 2008 Artimation DVD, looks better here though. Well done.

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Wow

This is truly a testament to what Newgrounds should be all about. Everything was so well done, and it was a really enjoyable experience. The watercolor was what really made it pop for me. The colors on the title page just pop wonderfully. I would go into to other aspects, but I'd just be saying the same thing.

Its amazing

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HOT AND SEXY

I Stroke off to that seven times in a row my monitor is soaked in sperm!!!