Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

You are genius

Your games are fantastic.

The Big Fat Musical Box The Big Fat Musical Box

If you have iTunes....

you can get the streams through the radio section anyway.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Not these streams. Some of them are found only with paid subscription. Only one is from Itunes radio. :) That I know of.. maybe someone got it from itunes radio.

Decorrupt the Deforesters Decorrupt the Deforesters

Tad dull

It got extremely repetitive. I would recommend making a different style of game. Every single one is fundamentally, exactly the same. It gets boring.

Sleepless Assassin Sleepless Assassin

Cool

Got kind of boring after a while, and the graphics didn't really look smooth. But the gameplay was challenging and interesting, and the whole jumping off walls concept is pretty new to most flash platformers. You could've spent more time on the art, but it was a really fun game.

Modern Tactics 2 Modern Tactics 2

Bugs

I couldn't play it. I was staring at a square of grass for two minutes. I re-opened it, cleared my cache, restarted the program, switched to safari. Yet, I still can't play it. It looks like a great game though...

Fanta Dash Fanta Dash

Great animation

I enjoyed that, but the game really wasn't that original.

WhiteboardWar: ChopRaider WhiteboardWar: ChopRaider

Awesome

Brilliant game, I played it till the end.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Best game ever

It took me three days... but I finally beat it... Nice work to all. Its a really spectacular, well put together game.

In The Jungle Of Rot In The Jungle Of Rot

Sweet

A nice little tidbit. The whole guys on balloons thing was really clever, and I enjoyed this. It didn't keep my attention for longer than a few minutes, but how can I not 10 this... its just awesome.

notorious responds:

yea bra!

DIED HARD DIED HARD

Fun game

I found a glitch in the wasd/mouse set of controls, where occasionally, you could move in either side directions when you come close to one side of the walls on either the left or right side. I enjoyed playing this, and I found the fact that the zombies regenerated very original. Nice work.