DARE DARE

Half and Half

I really liked this movie, up until the religious part. I love the fact that the movie has such a strong message, and that its to make a difference in the world. But the fact that you had to throw Christianity into the mix makes me incredibly angry. Your making the assumption that good can only lead to Christianity and vise versa. I hate that it has to be like that. Artistically it was very well done, and deserves to be where it is now, but the horrible thing is, is that it most likely wouldn't be here if not for the religious bullshit.

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

Awful

This exemplifies everything that is wrong with Newgrounds. Incredibly short, poorly animated, and extremely unfunny. Did you just watch, how to succeed on newgrounds and spend twenty minutes making this? The sad thing is that it worked. A parody of a parody of a parody. Utter and complete shit.

How to be NG Animator God How to be NG Animator God

This is the best

No one actually gets the joke...

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

You are genius

Your games are fantastic.

The Big Fat Musical Box The Big Fat Musical Box

If you have iTunes....

you can get the streams through the radio section anyway.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Not these streams. Some of them are found only with paid subscription. Only one is from Itunes radio. :) That I know of.. maybe someone got it from itunes radio.

Decorrupt the Deforesters Decorrupt the Deforesters

Tad dull

It got extremely repetitive. I would recommend making a different style of game. Every single one is fundamentally, exactly the same. It gets boring.

Indian Rock Indian Rock

Nice one

Its so elaborate cause you used Magic Garageband. OMG, its so much easier to steal things amirite?

LakeWonder responds:

Yeah bro it was pretty hard.

***~~~Latin Fire~~~*** ***~~~Latin Fire~~~***

Pre-made

Its not stolen... to everyone who says its stolen. Its just a pre-made iLife song. Its not illegal or anything. Your allowed to this, your just a jackass for making people actually believe you made this.

Hope in the Darkness of Abyss Hope in the Darkness of Abyss

Just some advice

You can use Garageband, and still make original music. Just don't use pre-made loops or Magic Garageband *cough*this song*cough*. Use the musical keyboard tool, and create your own synths, or better yet, record something yourself. Don't blame your lack of program options (which you don't have in the first place) for being targeted.

A bloke and his online GF A bloke and his online GF

Gawd

So sexy. I love the colors